The following rules were established to ensure than every one of our guests would have an enjoyable time.
1) AUTOS: Drive at 10 MPH. Car pass must be clearly visible.
2) R.V. OPERATORS: ALL GREY AND BLACK WATER is to be dumped into dumping stations. Dumping on the ground is a strict violation of State and Federal laws.
3) VEGETATION: Do not BEND, BREAK or UPROOT plants or trees. Do not cut into trees, stick axes or hatchets into sides of trees, or cut off branches.
4) ALCOHOL AND DRUGS: If you must consume alcohol please do so responsibly and in a concealed container. The USE OF DRUGS, DRUNKENNESS, DISORDERLY CONDUCT or OBSCENE LANGUAGE will not be tolerated and are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION
from the campground.
5) QUIET TIMES & CURFEWS: Quiet time is 10:00PM to 8:00AM. NO LOUD TALKING, radios or noise during these hours. ALL children under 18 years of age must be at the
campsite or accompanied by an adult during these times.
6) CAMPFIRES: Campfires must be kept small, and in an elevated, contained fire ring. It must be extinguished with water at the end of the evening. Never leave fires unattended.
7) TRASH / LITTERING: Trash is to be placed in dumpster each evening. PLEASE, if you smoke, do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
8) CAMPSITES: Campsites are to be left CLEAN! Leave only ashes in the fireplace, footprints on the ground, and nothing else. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and helps keep our rates affordable.
9) SWIMMING: Wristbands are required for swimming and are available at the office. No pets are allowed in the pool area. Swimming is at the camper’s own risk. No lifeguards are on duty. No children UNDER 16 YEARS are allowed in any swimming area without ADULT
10) PLAYGROUND: A parent or guardian must be at the playground with children under 14 years of age. No glass bottles allowed on the playground.
11) CLUB HOUSE: Our club house opens at 8:00AM and closes at 10:00PM. Please remind your children that they must return quietly to their campsite no later than 10:00PM.
12) VEHICLE WASHING: Please do not wash RV’s or vehicles in the park.
13) CAMPERS’ GUESTS: Campers are responsible for their guests. They must be registered at the office prior to entering the campground.
14) FIREWORKS / FIREARMS: No fireworks or firearms are allowed in the campground.
15) CHECKOUT: Check in is at 2:00PM and check out is at 12:00PM.
16) SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. No smoking allowed in any of
the park buildings.
17.) STORM SHELTER: Storm shelters are located in the basement of the Welcome Center
and in the basement of family center 1. Only one pet is allowed in the storm shelter per
18.) FISHING RULES: Catch all the fish you want but PLEASE keep only two fish per day
(minimum 12” in length.)
The campground allows pets. Pets must be on a 6’ leash, may not be left unattended, and must be cleaned up after. We do so because we realize pets are a “PART” of many
Please scoop your dogs poop and dispose of it in a plastic bag, and please put in trash bins.
Insurance requirements prohibit us from allowing the following breed of dogs: Rottweiler, Pit Bull,
Chow, Doberman, and Wolf hybrids.
We want everyone and everything to enjoy the campground, so consideration and care make a
great camping experience for all.